- If you notice any issues with your plant within the first 45 days of arrival, contact our Plant Doctor team with images and your observations using your account https://www.leonandgeorge.com/account/plant-doctor. They will help diagnose any potential ailments and recommend adjustments.
- Despite the adjustments and best efforts of care, if your plant dies* within this adjustment period, we'll send you a replacement.
- Ailments must not be due to mistreatment or neglect as determined by the Plant Doctor
- Limit of one replacement per plant ordered
- Plants that arrive dead or die within 7 days of arrival will be
replaced and shipped free of charge.
After 7 days, replacements under the 45 Day Guarantee are free of charge, however shipping or delivery expenses are not included and will be the responsibility of the customer.
At Léon & George, we understand the importance of bringing life and vitality into your home with living plants. And while these beautiful greens are naturally perishable and may require a short period of adjustment to their new surroundings, we're committed to ensuring happiness with your new plant. That's why we offer two layers of guarantee to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind and the best customer experience possible.
45-day plant Acclimation Guarantee
Our quality selection process and Plant Doctor support guarantee that your plant will survive and thrive through this adjustment period. If your plant dies* within the first 45 days of arrival, we'll replace it for you free of charge.
To qualify for a replacement, you must fulfill the following:
If your plant arrives dead or severely damaged, you can submit a claim for damaged orders here.
Characteristics seen within 45 days that qualify for replacement:
- The plant arrives dead1
- The plant is distressed and is showing excessive damage due to transit
- The foliage is showing largely discolored areas on more than 75% of the plant
- The plant loses more than 75% of its leaves
- The plant arrives with insects
If your plant meets the requirements above, you can submit a claim for your 45 Day Guarantee here.
Living plants are meant to be appreciated for their overall shape and beauty. Characteristics not eligible for replacement:
- Normal characteristics of living plants: brown tips and edges on less than 20% of leaves, loss of less than 10% of overall foliage, blemishes that are natural to the plant and not due to improper wrapping or packaging.
- Plants that arrive leaning and can easily be straightened by compressing the soil.
- Aesthetics that can be easily removed or trimmed and are not indicative of the plant's immediate decline.
- The plant has been removed from its original nursery container and/or repotted to a different container.
If a product is disposed of before a resolution is confirmed, any option for a replacement or compensation will be nullified.
1 How do I know if my plant is dead?
- Leaves are completely wilted and have a spinach like appearance
- Branches are dry, brittle, and easy to snap off
When your plant may recover, though qualifies for immediate replacement:
- All foliage has fallen when arrived or within 7 days
- Insects have been found on plant upon arrival or within 7 days
- Plant arrives leaning and cannot easily be straightened as determined by the Plant Doctors