- Recipient must be the same as the original order
- The 50% discount only applies towards replacements of the same plant from the original order
- Limit of one replacement per plant from the original order
- Discount applies only towards the plant and does not include a new ceramic pot or accessories
- Shipping is not included
- Discount cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or trade discounts
- Discount cannot be applied towards a plant that has already been replaced under one of our guarantees
- Valid period is for up to 12 months from the date your order arrived
12-month extended plant guarantee
Each and every Léon & George plant is guaranteed for 45 days, the time it takes for a plant to settle into its new home. You may opt to extend the coverage for your plant up to 12 months from the day you received your order with our 12 Month Extended Guarantee.
The cost of the 12 Month Extended Guarantee is based on the quantity and type of plants you've selected. It must be applied to all plants in your cart.
Please note that the 12 Month Extended Guarantee cannot be added to your order once it has been placed.
Whether you're moving, traveling, or have a guest who doesn't properly care for your plants, we'll ensure you have healthy and vibrant greenery.
Beyond 45 days and up to 12 months from the plant's arrival, if your plant's health or aesthetic has significantly declined1, Léon & George customers can benefit from a 50% discount to apply towards the purchase of a replacement of the same plant or equivalent in price if the original plant is not available.
Claims are not automatically granted and must go through a review process by our plant technicians to determine the validity of the claim and ensure proper assessment of the plant's condition.
Looking to order a replacement under your 12 Month Guarantee? Click here to connect to your account and follow the instructions..
1 Please note that for a claim to be accepted, the decline in the plant's health must be significant and reasonable. Replacement requests will not be granted for plants that are still in overall good condition or if the decline in health is deemed to be easily recoverable with minor adjustments in care.